FOR THE DASHBOARD, HOW DO I SET THE CHART TO LOOK AT A SPECIFIC VIEW THAT I CREATED. RRS feed

• Question

• I have a chart that I created based on a personal view that I also defined.

But when I create my dashboard and insert this chart, it only lets me select some system views (active service activities, all service activities, my service activities...). How do I set the chart to be based on a personal view that I created for this dashboard?

Appreciate your help. Thanks!!!!!

Gina

Wednesday, December 4, 2013 10:09 AM

All replies

• Gina,

Create the new dashboard (personal) from the dashboards area in the workplace and you will be able to use your personal view/chart then. Creating a dashboard from the system customizations area makes it a system dashboard and that is the reason it displays only system views for you to choose from.

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

Wednesday, December 4, 2013 3:10 PM
  • Hi Mamatha Swamy,

Thanks for the reply.

Here are my details:

1. I can create dashboards. I created the dashboard under Workplace > My Work

2. I have also created my views (say PERSONALVIEW1), from which I created my charts, say CHART1.

3. When I insert CHART1 into my dashboard, the views that it only lets me see are system views. How do I default CHART1 to PERSONALVIEW1 for this dashboard?

Could you specify the steps to do this?

Regards,

Gina

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 2:42 AM