unable to cast com-object RRS feed

• Question

• hello .....

when i am trying to run my website then it give following error....

"Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.IVsDesignTimeAssemblyResolution'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{EDA26258-95DF-44A0-A244-D545E6C1196C}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)). "

i tried my best for find solution for it but i cant find it..... please help to solve this....

thank you.............

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 6:38 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I’m afraid that it is not the correct forum for this issue, since this forum is to discuss:

Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

Since it is related to the website, I suggest you post this issue to the http://forums.asp.net where asp.net experts live in, and there you would get dedicated support. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Jack Zhai [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 9:58 AM
  • hello jack zhai.... 

Thank you very much for your advise.... actually this is my first question ever to any site that why....

i will definatly post it in forum.asp.net....

thanks once again....

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:51 PM