locked
MS CRM 2011 - Translation doesn't work RRS feed

  • Question

  • I use a translation pack and tried to change a translation, but it won't affect. Any suggestions where the problem could be? Language pack has been installed. Translations has been exported. Editions made and imported pack. Still the old value is visible in the form.

    contact    b26af854-c9bf-47a7-9cc6-5a2d86919d50    DisplayName    Billing address    New value

    So the billing name is correct for english and works well. When I change language, the new value won't come to visible and the old one is still visible. Even if I remove the whole value. There is currently only one line in the xml file where is the billing address and it is also under the correct entity so I am pretty sure that I am editing th correct line.


    Wednesday, June 12, 2013 9:26 AM

Answers

  • The problem is solved, finally! I made a new field with same display name, then put that on the form, then removed it, then put the original back and avot! Everything works now!

    • Marked as answer by crm-user-crm Wednesday, June 12, 2013 11:35 AM
    Wednesday, June 12, 2013 11:35 AM

All replies