none
"My Forum Links" included at bottom in post RRS feed

Answers

• This is now fixed. One of your posts had an invalid HTML Cell Tag. I.E.

<td style=""

STO Forums Test Lead
    • Proposed as answer by Don Tan Monday, June 29, 2009 8:13 PM
    • Marked as answer by Brian Tkatch Tuesday, June 30, 2009 11:25 AM
    Monday, June 29, 2009 8:11 PM

All replies

• Users accidentally copying and pasting part of the page into a post is a not uncommon mishap.  Here are your forum links:

Hans Passant.
    Monday, June 29, 2009 3:24 PM
  • Actually, those are *your* forums links. The link i posted has *my* forum links. It also has the page trailer in the final post. Something is not right in that thread. Like an open HTML tag or something.
    Monday, June 29, 2009 3:28 PM
  • It's been seen before. There was an earlier thread on this (in which I also participated as I had had it a few times too) maybe 2 months ago.

It's a very intermittent problem that happens only rarely.

WSS FAQ sites: http://wssv2faq.mindsharp.com and http://wssv3faq.mindsharp.com
    Total list of WSS 3.0 / MOSS 2007 Books (including foreign language) http://wssv3faq.mindsharp.com/Lists/v3%20WSS%20FAQ/V%20Books.aspx
    Monday, June 29, 2009 3:33 PM
  • This is now fixed. One of your posts had an invalid HTML Cell Tag. I.E.

<td style=""

STO Forums Test Lead
    • Marked as answer by Brian Tkatch Tuesday, June 30, 2009 11:25 AM
    Monday, June 29, 2009 8:11 PM
  • Btw, this thread appears to be rendering the right rail correctly. However, I do see other posts you've posted sill rending posts within a post. Should be a minor change. I suggest cleaning up some of your posts and make sure that HTML Content is in tact.

Thanks.
    STO Forums Test Lead
    • Unproposed as answer by Don Tan Monday, June 29, 2009 8:13 PM
    Monday, June 29, 2009 8:13 PM
  • Some of *my* posts?

I don't think i ever type in tags directly. And that is the only thread where i saw the issue.
    Tuesday, June 30, 2009 11:26 AM
  • I'm seeing some wierd rendering issue on the thread. If you look at the post that I've fixed, subsequent replies seem to render within that post.
    One of the post may have invalid HTML tags imbedded, however, this shouldn't be a big concern. At least, the thread is rendering better. I'll dig around and see if I can fix that to.

Thanks.
    STO Forums Test Lead
    Tuesday, June 30, 2009 4:27 PM
  • Well, look good now.

Would it be a good idea to parse tags and close the unclosed?
    Tuesday, June 30, 2009 6:23 PM
  • That would require changes to the editor. A good suggestion though :). I'll keep that in mind
    STO Forums Test Lead
    Tuesday, June 30, 2009 6:29 PM
  • :)

I remember an old HTML based chat room. I followed other people and made my name a bunch of close tags so when some joker would center the text or other nonsense, i just had to hit ENTER and everything went back to normal.
    Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:37 PM