CRM 2015 Online, E-mail router performs so slow RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We are testing staging CRM 2015 Online.  Email router for 2015 is installed in an online Windows 2012 server.  We set Polling Period(seconds) 60 in Email Router Configuration Manager.  However, when I send an e-mail, it takes more than 20 minutes for the e-mail to arrive in my Gmail Inbox.  Checking System Jobs and views regarding sent e-mail, all indicates that the e-mail was sent instantly.  What shall I do to improve the Email Router performance?  Thanks.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 8:15 PM

All replies

• Where is your Exchange server?  When does the Exchange server say it receives the mail to send it?

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 1:58 PM
  • Hi, Wayne-

Thanks for your response.  I have no access to our online Exchange server.  Let's assume the email arrives the Exchange server instantly too, what can I do on Email Router side?

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 2:52 PM
  • Why are you using the email router if your Exchange Server is also Online?  Dynamics CRM Online has Server Sync built in so it will directly communicate to Exchange Online.  Much better solution than rolling up an email Router. 

Also, if you don't have access to the Exchange server, I' doubt there's much you can do, since you don't have all the tools you need to troubleshoot the issue.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

• Proposed as answer by Pedro Beltrao Wednesday, March 25, 2015 10:43 PM
    Wednesday, March 25, 2015 3:16 PM