i m not getting the product key for windows office 7 ,,, RRS feed

• Question

• i got a dell laptop in feb since then m trying to activate the windows office but repeatedly asking for product key for setup,,,, from where i will get the product key..give the answer as soon as possible

Wednesday, December 1, 2010 11:34 AM

Answers

• "dhiren123" wrote in message news:aab3986d-a77a-467e-a996-e03233021b71...

i got a dell laptop in feb since then m trying to activate the windows office but repeatedly asking for product key for setup,,,, from where i will get the product key..give the answer as soon as possible

You have to buy the Key  - the version of Office installed is almost certainly a Trial,
    Your best option  now would be to purchase whichever version of Office 2010 you like, and then install that after removing the current Office trial
    --

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, December 1, 2010 11:14 PM
    Wednesday, December 1, 2010 12:22 PM
  • You can purchase a genuine Microsoft Office software suite from the Microsoft Store.  What you have now is a trial version which likely expired.
    Carey Frisch
    Wednesday, December 1, 2010 10:04 PM

All replies

• "dhiren123" wrote in message news:aab3986d-a77a-467e-a996-e03233021b71...

i got a dell laptop in feb since then m trying to activate the windows office but repeatedly asking for product key for setup,,,, from where i will get the product key..give the answer as soon as possible

You have to buy the Key  - the version of Office installed is almost certainly a Trial,
    Your best option  now would be to purchase whichever version of Office 2010 you like, and then install that after removing the current Office trial
    --

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Wednesday, December 1, 2010 12:22 PM
  • You can purchase a genuine Microsoft Office software suite from the Microsoft Store.  What you have now is a trial version which likely expired.
    Carey Frisch
    Wednesday, December 1, 2010 10:04 PM