PBS 2011 Installation Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm in need of some help. We're trying to install the Partner Business Systems on an upgraded CRM 2011 and we're getting an error on the installer.

As soon as the installer tries to import the solution it stops with the error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

The installation runs correctly on a clean CRM 2011 installation, but not in the upgraded CRM.

We've tried using fiddler to get some sort of information but it didn't help that much. 

Did anyone come across this problem? Do you have any idea on how to solve or analyse the problem? Any kind of tool for instance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated since this is a critical step on our current project.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, João
    Friday, September 2, 2011 9:39 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I am fernando Vizuete from Microsoft PBS support,you can contact with us by mail in ms-pbs@afirma.biz and we will try to solve your issue.

Thanks and Regards.

• Marked as answer by Palak Kadakia Monday, January 23, 2012 1:56 AM
    Friday, November 25, 2011 8:20 AM

All replies

• Hi Joao

I'm having the same problem with the PBS installation on CRM Online. Have you received answers helping you solving this issue?

thanks, Andre

Saturday, September 17, 2011 1:56 PM
  • Hi Joao,

Can you give me the whole error message that you encountered? Did the error refer to a specific entity?

Thanks,

Maria

Thursday, October 20, 2011 10:51 PM
  • Hi,

I am fernando Vizuete from Microsoft PBS support,you can contact with us by mail in ms-pbs@afirma.biz and we will try to solve your issue.

Thanks and Regards.

• Marked as answer by Palak Kadakia Monday, January 23, 2012 1:56 AM
    Friday, November 25, 2011 8:20 AM
  • Hi Support,

Is this the Partner Business Solution ? I can't find this product in the Market Place anymore

cheers

Van Tay Le
    Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:39 PM
  • Yes. We are working on relasing the latest version to marketplace soon. Thanks.
    Monday, January 23, 2012 12:12 AM