re: validation RRS feed

• Question

• I was given this laptop from a friend and he has used it since 2003 with no problems. Nothing has been added or removed . this computer was a corporate laptop that was replaced . I personally have been using it for two years with no problems (including receiving updates) UNTIL I clicked on the validation box. Now I keep getting a message box and reminders that won't go away. What is the problem ?

ray.

Friday, July 9, 2010 4:07 PM

Answers

• In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the   Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

After running the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post.  Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Friday, July 9, 2010 4:34 PM

All replies

• Read the stickys and announcements at the top of the forum and reply with a copy of the mDiag report.  That will allow us to help you.
    Friday, July 9, 2010 4:17 PM
  • In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the   Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

After running the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post.  Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Friday, July 9, 2010 4:34 PM
  • No reply from Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved

Darin MS
    Monday, July 12, 2010 5:29 PM