Extra Product Keys RRS feed

• Question

• I have recently purchased a copy of Windows Vista Home Premium which I am totally satisfied with I have two machines which are used everyday I really need Vista on the second machine but feel a bit agrieved that I have to buy exactly the same piece of software on a disc just get anotherf product key, is there any way I can order just a product key (and from where) without having to buy the same software TWICE.
    Tuesday, February 13, 2007 9:51 PM

Answers

• The value is in having a license (Product Key).  A Windows Vista CD is worthless unless you purchase a Product Key.
    Friday, February 16, 2007 3:55 AM

All replies

• Tuesday, February 13, 2007 10:20 PM
  • Although this a great deal the item I have is the Home Premium Package and not the Ultimate package but I cannot seem to find any way of buying new product keys!
    Tuesday, February 13, 2007 11:21 PM
  • There are no other discounts available for Vista product keys.  Its sorta like two people going out to dinner and both order the same meal...each pays the same price.
    Wednesday, February 14, 2007 1:33 AM
  • Still no luck with the extra product keys, it seems if you live in America you can get them but here in th UK it seems I cannot buy an extra product key for Vista at all. It seems to be a bit strange that if I own a legitimate disc for this software and all I need is an extra product key that I should have to go out and buy and extra disc just for the product key, it seems to me that I am paying for the product key and not the disc!!!!

Thursday, February 15, 2007 9:59 AM
  • The value is in having a license (Product Key).  A Windows Vista CD is worthless unless you purchase a Product Key.
    Friday, February 16, 2007 3:55 AM
  •  

i just need the product key as well.. have the cd, but need mulitple keys.. or perpetual license product key for vista.. why cant we just buy th ekey for like 50$
    Saturday, May 17, 2008 5:39 PM
  • You can buy a Genuine Visa Product Key at http://windowsmarketplace.com , but i'm pretty sure it's not $50.

Darin Smith

WGA Forum Manager

Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:59 PM