An Actual software issue RRS feed

• Question

•  Is this Ebay, or an issue's forum?  Now Adobe appears to incomptible with 64 bit sp1, they say no, but I am getting a little tired of uninstall and install, uninstall and install. What happened to the good days of XP 32 bit? I did not spend half my days trying to work out bugs, and the other half backing everything to an external drive.
     Ok question at hand, this new AMD Phenom(tm) II2 X4 Quad Core A90, will not mesh with CS3, CS4, anything that even smells like it went thru the office of adobe. Has anyone else noticed this issue and discovered a resolution? I get conflicting responses from people at Adobe, cuss words from Microsoft, and I actually had to pay for these morons to give me no information at all. Anyway,  I don't have much time, school starts in 22 days, and I have a dependable resource to computing and the software to do the chores, I need done. I noticed that windows immediatly released a compatibility platform for their 03-07 office, the same time they released vista and took xp away. hanks for any info
    Wednesday, July 22, 2009 3:54 AM