This Installation package could not be opened. RRS feed

• Question

• OCS_SE_EVAL.MSI problems. I've tried several times. I've tried the suggestions on the other thread titled "Is ocs_se_eval.msi a corrupt ....."

I've downloaded to a windows 2003 r2 box, a vista ultimate box but always the same result.....

What gives? I can't for the life of me understand how this could be an isolated issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mn

Thursday, May 24, 2007 5:20 PM

Answers

• There have been a few people posting about this. We are having someone look into it. Thanks for your patience and for posting how you got it to work.
    Friday, June 1, 2007 4:45 AM

All replies

• I had to download the installer 4 times before I got it so it wasn't corrupted (each time I downloaded it the filesize was bigger than the previous download)
    Friday, May 25, 2007 3:39 PM
  • I had the same *** happen to me.... eventually got it to run by copying it to the root
    Friday, May 25, 2007 6:13 PM
  • There have been a few people posting about this. We are having someone look into it. Thanks for your patience and for posting how you got it to work.
    Friday, June 1, 2007 4:45 AM
  • Is there any update on this issue?  I'm getting the problem with both the standard and enterprise editions.  Running from the root doesn't resolve it for me.

Thanks

Thursday, July 12, 2007 3:35 PM