none
Questions for graduationthesis regarding OneDrive for Business

Question

• Hi all,

My name is Laurens. Since September 2012 I study Business IT and Management at Windesheim University, Zwolle, The Netherlands. My goal is to complete this study later this year. On February 1<sup>st</sup> this year I started my graduation project at a digital forensics organization in the Netherlands. During my graduation project I will be doing research on different cloud services for small and medium enterprises (SME). Microsoft OneDrive for Business is one of the services I want to investigate.

My research is specifically focused on the security of cloud services as used by the SME on multiple devices. The devices my investigation will be focused on are computers, tablets and smartphones. To further my research, I have several questions about Microsoft OneDrive for Business I would like to have answer to. The resulting information would really help me to carry out my research.

I have tried to find as much information as possible through the helpsites and techblogs from Microsoft. I also have sent my enquiries by regular mail to the Microsoft Headquarters, but unfortunately I have not received an aswer to that as of yet. Possibly my writing got lost in the mail.

After contact with Microsoft Support, they have suggested to ask my questions on this forum.

What forum could I use best for these technical questions?

Thank you in advance!

Laurens

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:30 AM

Answers

All replies