onrcare RRS feed

• Question

• I have 90 day free subscription of one care. It is telling me that my system is at risk but will not give any more info. When I try to update it tells me subscription is expired. Can't get any help from mocrosoft

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 2:21 AM

Answers

All replies

• How long has your trial been installed? If it has been 90 days already, then it has expired and you need to uninstall it or subscribe and that is likely what the "at risk" warning is for. When you open OneCare, it should have a red banner that explains why you are at risk and what actions need to be taken.

If you have not had the trial for 90 days and it shows expired, check your computer date and time.

-steve

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 2:26 AM
  • it has not been 90 days. the clock is correct. I was told that subscription expired but it ran a scan and a pc check up. There is a red banner no info except go to help center, which I do and get nowhere 

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 2:35 AM
  • How to reach support - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

Select the option that you are using a trial or beta copy and you can proceed to email support without validation once you've signed in.

-steve

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 3:06 AM
  • thanks

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 3:10 AM