Display Dashboard from crm 2011 in web page RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I need to retrieve dashboard displayed in crm 2011 and need to display that dashboard in webpage. When i tried using sdk then i got output in xml format but need to display dashboard as displayed inside crm . Please help me to solve this. I was not able to use dashboard url also as the url needs authentication from server to display.

Madhu Sudhan.M

Friday, June 8, 2012 1:57 PM

Answers

• Hi Madhu,

I'm assuming that you are asking how to display the dashboard to a non-CRM user? If this is the case, this is not possible since the CRM dashboards are only available to an authenticated CRM user using the Dynamics CRM application. You could use the SDK/SQL Queries to build your own custom dashboards using SSRS (or ASP.NET graph controls) - but if you wanted to present the data to users that are not employees - you will need an external connector license. For more info on licensing see http://crmdynamics.blob.core.windows.net/docs/Pricing_Licensing_Guide.pdf.

hth,

Scott

Scott Durow
    Read my blog: www.develop1.net/public
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

• Marked as answer by Madhu-CRM Tuesday, June 19, 2012 6:35 AM
    Friday, June 8, 2012 10:05 PM
    Answerer