none
What is Windows and MS Up to Now?

Question

• It seems that with every Windows 10 update I receive, something happens to screw up a day for me!

Typically, my mouse pointers, theme, screen saver, stuff like that gets changed!

With the last update I am no longer able to save files to my hard drive because I don't have administrative rights!

I've searched the web for tips and hints on how to correct that but nothing I've found is straight forward enough to help. Some have said to bring up a cmd screen and right click on the prompt and type in some string. They talk about elevated rights, unelevated rights, etc.  All I want is to be able to save files to my computer.

After logging out, rebooting, etc., I find nothing that allows me to long in as administrator!

So, what's Windows latest explanation for all this?  When will MS release an update that doesn't screw up everyone's computer in some way or another!

While trying to figure that one, how about telling me how to regain rights to administer my own personal home computer and save files and documents once again!?

BTW, there is nothing in the above Forum category selection window that I recognize as being anything close to the proper forum for this question.  If in the wrong place, change it!

xxx@outlook.com

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 5:33 PM

Answers