none
Calculation rules for repeating table RRS feed

• Question

• hai...

Currently im developing quatation Form using Infopath 2007. There is a repeing table which will calculate amount of the unit price. the design of the form is :

TopMargin  

Quantity Unit Price Total Price

Our Price Total Margin

The calculationwill be like this: 

a) TopMargin is in percentage

b) Unit Price = (Our Price *TopMargin)+ Our Price

c) Total Price = Quantity * Unit Price

d) Margin =  Total Price - Total

Unit Price, Total, Total Price, and Margin will be automatically calculate once key in the TopMargin and Our Price. "Our Price" will be key in first. But sometimes "Unit Price" will be key in first and leave the "Our Price" with blank.

* I already set the rules in repeating table.Im facing problem when reopen the submited form. Once i fill in values in repeating table and submit, its working correctly. But when i reopen again the submitted form from sharepoint library, values in repeating table row which  i key in "Unit Price" first and leave the "Our Price" with blank looks empty. but the table should be like this:

Margin: 15%

Quantity

Unit Price

Total Price

Our Price

Total

Margin

But when reopen the form, the repeating table looks like : 

Margin: 15%

Quantity

Unit Price

Total Price

Our Price

Total

Margin

Anyone can help to solve this problem? any other rules or idea to can be applicable for this problem?

Thanks in Advance.

Thursday, March 17, 2011 5:05 AM