Fixit disabled some things, what do I do? RRS feed

• Question

•  It actually moved Microsoft Works Word Processor, giving me an error. I don't know if I had a corrupted version, but after the reboot it seems that I couldn't do much on my computer anymore. So if I have to reinstall fixit (I already tried uninstalling it and nothing happened) or something, please provide detailed instructions. 

The error for word processor is as follows: "Works cannot access one or more files it needs to run the Word Processor. The files may have been renamed, deleted, or moved. Try reinstalling Works, and then starting the program again." Unfortunately I don't know where it was moved and I can't seem to find how to reinstall it.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:15 PM

Answers

• Dear Customer,

I'm sorry you have a wrong place posted. This forum is used to post questions about the Microsoft Fix it Center automated troubleshooting tool. Could you please post your issue to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us that you can get the right solution soon, thanks for your understanding.

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Alex

• Marked as answer by Fafafaalex Monday, May 30, 2011 7:05 AM
    Monday, May 30, 2011 7:05 AM