produt actvation RRS feed

  • Question


    MY widows got currecpted i lost the original back up cd .Now i am useing pirated version of vidows xp i would like to activate my xp what can  i do and whic telphone no i have to contact.hope kindly help me
    Saturday, May 17, 2008 10:26 AM


  • In order to resolve your non-genuine licensing issue, please visit: www.microsoft.com/genuine and click on "Validate Windows". When validation fails, you'll see a button to click on which will provide information on how to acquire a WGA Kit.

    Saturday, May 17, 2008 7:41 PM