HATE outlook, I want my HOTMAIL back RRS feed

• Question

• Is it Microsofts intent to loose all of it's HOTMAIL customers???? I have had a HOTMAIL account for almost 20 years. I have enjoyed the enhancements that HOTMAIL has done. But outlook is garbage. Can you tell me how I can switch my HOTMAIL account to GMAIL???

Tuesday, March 5, 2013 6:13 PM

Answers

All replies

• Also a 20 year user of hotmail.  I couldn't agree more, I can't forward single emails, its a pain in the ass to use,  you can't edit your contact information, its slow... there should be a place where you can cancel the transfer but there isn't.  I would use regular Outlook if I had the choice but there doesn't seem to be any way to get back to the choices.  I would give this a major thumbs down for the developers.  If any are reading WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?
    Wednesday, March 6, 2013 4:38 PM
    • Marked as answer by Navdeep Bawa Wednesday, March 6, 2013 5:11 PM
    Wednesday, March 6, 2013 5:11 PM
  • I agree as well, we should not be forced to use Outlook, if i wanted outlook i would have bin using the Outlook that came with windows and not Hotmail, and the to colors make it hard to look at, it like using an apple product, pure crap, i am going to wait a month, and if they don't put it back the way it was i will just delete my accounts and go to Gmail, Ive already set up an account, and have had Gmail sync with Hotmail/Outlook to retrieve all the email that i have had in Hotmail, contacts, and incoming emails, works great, it come a long way, even if they say the are going to improve Outlook, Ive never liked Outlook, there way of doing thing is not user friendly, So if in 30 day from now if it haven't reverted back, I will no longer be a Hotmail/Outlook customer

Sunday, March 10, 2013 6:34 PM