Mac/Live Mesh Login failure RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I created my Windows ID account today and it works just fine. Have played with Office Web Apps. Lovely. Downloaded Live Mesh and installed it but when I try to log in I get:

Can‘t sign in to Windows Live Mesh.

There was a problem signing you in. Please try again. Make sure your Windows Live ID and password are correct, and your computer is connected to the Internet.

Obviously there is no Internet issue as I have posted this message, and there is no problem with my ID as I have logged into this forum using it. I've reinstalled and restarted my machine. Perhaps I am missing something incredible obvious, but for the life of me, I can't see it.

Any suggestions would be grateful,

Thanks

Saturday, October 2, 2010 4:40 PM

Answers

• Problem Resolved:

I changed my password to remove some characters that were not letters or numbers. Now I can sign in. 

• Marked as answer by TeddyTNovak Saturday, October 2, 2010 9:47 PM
    Saturday, October 2, 2010 9:47 PM

All replies

• Problem Resolved:

I changed my password to remove some characters that were not letters or numbers. Now I can sign in. 

• Marked as answer by TeddyTNovak Saturday, October 2, 2010 9:47 PM
    Saturday, October 2, 2010 9:47 PM
  • Glad to read that you resolved it.

For future reference, discussion of Windows Live Mesh is at http://windowslivehelp.com

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Monday, October 4, 2010 12:24 PM