Telnet tcp/ip RRS feed

• Question

• I want to send commands to a device with the communication protocol tcp / ip. I'm using a router as an intermediary, I intend to send commands by WIFI. I'm aciendo program in c. my question is that libraries or functions I use. Thanks
    • Moved by Amanda Zhu Wednesday, July 9, 2014 8:37 AM
    Wednesday, July 9, 2014 2:28 AM

Answers

• Might try them over here.

C++ forums on MSDN

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 10:45 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN forum.

But it is not the correct forum for this development issue, since this forum is to discuss the VS testing issue.

I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum.

Maybe you can consult on Smart Device Development forum: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=smartdevicedevelopment

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 8:37 AM
  • Might try them over here.

C++ forums on MSDN

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 10:45 AM