Downloading the digital certificate of MCTS using MCP Digital Certification Tool RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

I just pass TS: 70-432 and now MCST after 12 days (today) I receive email from Microsoft they confirmed the certificate and all information to login and download certificate ..

everything going fine till download certificate.  there is a message error coming from MCP Digital Certification Tool

If you do not see your Microsoft Certification Program certificate listed, validate that it is an earned credential .

To request your Microsoft Office 2007 Certification or Microsoft Business Certification certificate, or to view your localized transcript, contact Certiport .

If you have questions, contact your Regional Service Center .

I saw many threads like this but no clear answer  .

is that mean This

A ) site is temporary down  ?

B) No certificate will be issued and you must complete other exams.

Thanks in advance .

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 7:17 PM

Answers

• Hi,

It certainly doesn't mean the second option. You should be able to download the certificate. So my guess is that the site is temporarily down and you should give it another try at a later time. If it still doesn't work then contact the regional service center (by phone or by mail).

Maurice

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Sunday, September 26, 2010 5:18 AM
    Thursday, September 16, 2010 6:49 PM

All replies

• Hi,

It certainly doesn't mean the second option. You should be able to download the certificate. So my guess is that the site is temporarily down and you should give it another try at a later time. If it still doesn't work then contact the regional service center (by phone or by mail).

Maurice

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Sunday, September 26, 2010 5:18 AM
    Thursday, September 16, 2010 6:49 PM
  • Hi ..Maurice Ausum

Thanks . Yes I am able to download the certificate the site was temporary down.

Thursday, September 16, 2010 11:18 PM