none
Selecting drives to backup RRS feed

• Question

• I have an external hard drive on one of my PC's.  It is a backup drive for work in progress files.  I do not wish to backup a "backup drive" so I have usually not checked the box for this particular drive.  Since the installation of SP3 the WHS keeps sending me an orange warning that there is a new drive that needs to be selected.  Each time I perform the routine to select drives to backup, the system asksw again the following day.  I have also selected to ignore this problem and again the problem appears the following day.  This is been going on for 2 to 3 weeks.

Can this be fixed, or should I get used to the orange icon in the system tray?
    Saturday, December 12, 2009 6:43 PM

Answers

• I don't remember where exactly but I believe it was a post by Ken Warren (MVP) that said you're unable to turn off that warning message (unfortunately).
    Wednesday, January 13, 2010 6:47 AM

All replies

• I don't remember where exactly but I believe it was a post by Ken Warren (MVP) that said you're unable to turn off that warning message (unfortunately).
    Wednesday, January 13, 2010 6:47 AM
  • You must like to see your name in the post.  Next time it would be helpful if you actually provided a usefull answer.

YOUR ANSWER IS NOT ANSWER AT ALL!!!!!!!!
    Wednesday, January 13, 2010 1:42 PM