Upgrade to VS 2015 - error when publishing to Azure RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have an asp.net web application deployed in Azure.
    I have just migrated from VS 2013 to VS 2015 and have upgraded from framework 4.5 to framework 4.6.1

My application works fine in local, however when I publish it, I have access to the first login account and then get the following error:
    An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.
    I have tried to go back to framework 4.6, but that did not change the problem.
    Any idea what it could be?
    Sunday, November 12, 2017 10:10 PM

All replies

• Hi Pie46,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Refer to your description, your issue is about the ASP.NET development. Since our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, Please redirect to this appropriate forum: https://forums.asp.net/ and start a new thread, you will get a better support and thank you for your understanding.

If you have any other issues about the VS IDE in the future, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, November 13, 2017 1:23 AM