none
not able to download certificate RRS feed

• Question

• why the microsoft mcp site showing access denied when i try to download certificate??????????????
    Friday, February 17, 2012 7:01 AM

Answers

• Hi,

First thing is your question is without any detail so difficult to associate it in one particular case however, I am trying to answer it with all possibilities open, so if not satisfied list down steps what you perform to download the certificate :

1. Did you get an email from mswprog indicating the certificate is arrived in your MCP Site? If yes go to download or purchase certificates and choose paper size, type of file, name you want on certificate and download .... Is this point you get an error by clicking on download????? If yes then contact your regional service centre (If India or Asia Pacific region) on iscresc@microsoft.com. They will reply you in two business days...

2. Are you first time and its your first certification? If yes, you must have recieved your MCP ID and access code enter MCP Id and Access code properly after loging in with your live id associated to MCP Site. Then try again...

3. If you had earlier MCP Certifications, and you did not access your MCP Site for some time, it may have become inactive with a notice dropping in your associated email id. Contact Regional Service Centre (If India or Asia Pacific Region) on iscresc@microsoft.com. with complete problem details and screen shot of error steps you took to reach that error.... they will solve it in two business days...

Please mark as answer if it helps you or unpropose as answer if it does not help you.

Thanks

Rehan Bharucha - The Tech Robot

MCTS, MCITP, MCPD, MCT, MCC

• Edited by REHAN BHARUCHA Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:05 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Naga_78 Saturday, February 18, 2012 4:58 PM
    • Marked as answer by Horizon_NetEditor Saturday, February 25, 2012 12:31 PM
    Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:05 AM

All replies

• I was able to download a certificate just then?  Where do you get the Access Denied error?  When trying to log into the MCP Site or when going through the download process?

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

Friday, February 17, 2012 7:08 AM
  • Hi,

First thing is your question is without any detail so difficult to associate it in one particular case however, I am trying to answer it with all possibilities open, so if not satisfied list down steps what you perform to download the certificate :

1. Did you get an email from mswprog indicating the certificate is arrived in your MCP Site? If yes go to download or purchase certificates and choose paper size, type of file, name you want on certificate and download .... Is this point you get an error by clicking on download????? If yes then contact your regional service centre (If India or Asia Pacific region) on iscresc@microsoft.com. They will reply you in two business days...

2. Are you first time and its your first certification? If yes, you must have recieved your MCP ID and access code enter MCP Id and Access code properly after loging in with your live id associated to MCP Site. Then try again...

3. If you had earlier MCP Certifications, and you did not access your MCP Site for some time, it may have become inactive with a notice dropping in your associated email id. Contact Regional Service Centre (If India or Asia Pacific Region) on iscresc@microsoft.com. with complete problem details and screen shot of error steps you took to reach that error.... they will solve it in two business days...

Please mark as answer if it helps you or unpropose as answer if it does not help you.

Thanks

Rehan Bharucha - The Tech Robot

MCTS, MCITP, MCPD, MCT, MCC

• Edited by REHAN BHARUCHA Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:05 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Naga_78 Saturday, February 18, 2012 4:58 PM
    • Marked as answer by Horizon_NetEditor Saturday, February 25, 2012 12:31 PM
    Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:05 AM
  • Hello

Greetings of the day

This is Nagaraju.B, I qualified the exam on 11/02/2015 with candidate id MS0611024126. But still i didn't get my certificate.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 7:08 AM