none
I don't see myself in recent visitors! RRS feed

• Question

• I don't see myself in recent visitor/answers or any of it (even though I am on MSDN 6 hours a day and answer quite a few questions)!

Please Mark as Answered If this answers your question Or UnMark as Answered if it did not.
    Happy to Help :)
    My C# Blog
    My HTML Blog
    Wednesday, March 16, 2011 5:00 AM

Answers

• I saw you in recent visitors in this forum. Whether you show up in other forums has to do with how active the forum is and how frequently the recent users changes. Answer lists are again tied to how many answers everyone has provided in that particular forum over the last 30 days.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    • Marked as answer by vijaykamat Thursday, March 17, 2011 4:21 AM
    Wednesday, March 16, 2011 3:03 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Recent visitors changes quite frequently so if you aren't in those lists, it is difficult to say that is really a problem. 'top' answerers lists is based on how many answers (not replies) you have provided in the last 30 days, it is either per forum or per brand/local (a high level query).  It looks like you have about 25 answers in the last month or so. Can you give me a url for the page you expect to be seen on the top answerer's list?
    Wednesday, March 16, 2011 5:22 AM
    Answerer
  • I understand what you are saying. And that is my notion as well. I used to see my self in these lists, Visitors/Answers etc. But from a month or so I don't any more. I am not very sure its a bug, but I haven't seen my name there in a month, not even in the recent visitors.

For example here:http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/csharpgeneral/threads?filter=unanswered

we have a recent visitor/answer update in the window to right. Where I suddenly stopped appearing.

Please Mark as Answered If this answers your question Or UnMark as Answered if it did not.
    My C# Blog
    My HTML Blog
    Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:19 AM
  • I saw you in recent visitors in this forum. Whether you show up in other forums has to do with how active the forum is and how frequently the recent users changes. Answer lists are again tied to how many answers everyone has provided in that particular forum over the last 30 days.
    • Marked as answer by vijaykamat Thursday, March 17, 2011 4:21 AM
    Wednesday, March 16, 2011 3:03 PM
    Answerer
  • Thank you Brent.
    My C# Blog
    My HTML Blog
    Thursday, March 17, 2011 4:21 AM