Live Meeting Client - 504 Server Timeout RRS feed

• Question

• Attempting to use the Live Meeting client from the public network I get the following error:

"The information you entered is not recognized or you do not have permission to join the meeting, check the information then try again"

This occurs when I launch the Live Meeting client and click "Meet Now" and attempt to login in and create a meeting.  I also run Communicator which logs in in without a problem.

The Event Log has the following info:

A SIP request made by LiveMeeting failed in an unexpected manner (status code 80ef01f8). More information is contained in the following technical data:

Response Data:

504 Server time-out

Resolution:

If this error continues to occur, please contact your network administrator. The network administrator can use a tool like winerror.exe from the Windows Resource Kit or lcserror.exe from the Office Communications Server Resource Kit in order to interpret any error codes listed above.

There is an Access Edge Server behind and ISA server with a Front End server in the corp network.

Thanks.

Friday, April 18, 2008 2:22 AM

All replies

• Have you configured Reverse Proxy as described in OCS Edge Deployment guide?

You must have the A record in DNS = OCS External Web Farm FQDN name targeting Reverse Proxy.

To do simple check try to open the page https://[your external sip domain name]/conf/ext/Tshoot.html

If it is not open or you have certificate warning - recheck your configuration.

Thursday, May 1, 2008 3:17 AM