Frontpage 2002 Validation Problems RRS feed

• Question

• I've clicked on start and tried to re-validate office suite 2003, it says that it is already activated. When I do the updates, the windows update website says that my office suite 2003 is validated also... However, it says that my version of frontpage 2002 is not validated...

I've opened frontpage 2002 and clicked on help and clicked validate... it says that the product is also validated...

Therefore, my version of frontpage, which I bought while in college, is validated but the microsoft website does not believe it... I know that it is, I bought it from the college bookstore myself and have had for a years... the only complication that I can think of is that my hard drive went bad, last year (2006) and I replaced it... I re-installed XP pro, office 2003 and frontpage 2002 and everything activated fine... I did the MS updates and everything worked great... Now, I've re-installed my Microsoft Projects 2000, and am trying to update it, but the office update site now says that my version of frontpage 2002 is not genuine...

I find this entire thing very confusing...

I would sure appreciate it if someone could find a way to help with this problem...

Most Sincerely,

Monday, May 28, 2007 11:45 PM

Answers