none
Possible 2 Accounts Are Banned RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am unable to access TechNet forums with either personal kamidon@rlhfp.com or work O365 account kamidon@rlhfp.com.  I receive, "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." message.

Are both of my accounts banned or corrupted?  I don't recall at least doing anything wrong...

Any help is appreciated, thank you

Tuesday, May 2, 2017 7:51 PM

Answers

• I see your profile now. You have two achievements and some forum activity, including 6 replies, but the Activity tab is empty. Emailing fissues is the only recourse.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Thursday, May 4, 2017 5:05 PM

All replies

• The name kamidon@rlhfp.com is the name you logon with. We can only look for your display name, most likely kamidon. Assuming your account name is kamidon, I cannot find such a user profile. I get the same message you reported.

You can email the forum admins at:

fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

They might be able to tell what happened to the account.

But you have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the TechNet Wiki. I will move this question to a more appropriate forum.

Tuesday, May 2, 2017 8:37 PM
  • There are currently problems going on with the forums application which I'm told engineering is actively working on so I'd try again later.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, May 2, 2017 9:07 PM
  • Well this has been an issue for a few months now, just haven't gotten frustrated enough to do anything about it though. 

Thank you for your feedback though, that is still good to know :)

Thursday, May 4, 2017 4:46 PM
  • That's weird...Hmmm I'll see if I can pull up that information real quick.

Hah, looks like my username is my full name: Kyle E Amidon.

URL: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/profile/kyle%20e%20amidon/ 

Thank you, sorry for posting in the wrong spot, I appreciate you moving this.

I'll go ahead and send the forum admins an email then, thanks again

Thursday, May 4, 2017 4:49 PM
  • I see your profile now. You have two achievements and some forum activity, including 6 replies, but the Activity tab is empty. Emailing fissues is the only recourse.

Thursday, May 4, 2017 5:05 PM