Event log RRS feed

• Question

• I keep getting an error when WHS starts up. Tells me to view event log to find event and review. Problem is when I go to the Event viewer based on time and date of starting WHS there are no error's just blue logs. And I can't find an error log to investigate and try to fix. Have cleared all events and rebooted alot!

Has anyone seen this if so sorry for taking up space just post the thread. Thanks all!!
    Wednesday, November 21, 2007 12:10 AM

Answers

• I think it has to do with Trust on the TermService, and perflib.ini Have tried to reset it numerous times but can't get it. No Device errors just this one warning in the event viewwer. Thanks for Reply. I'll be installing an OEM WHS software in the nest week or so.

Sunday, November 25, 2007 4:45 PM

All replies

•  mikesc380 wrote:
    I keep getting an error when WHS starts up. Tells me to view event log to find event and review. Problem is when I go to the Event viewer based on time and date of starting WHS there are no error's just blue logs. And I can't find an error log to investigate and try to fix. Have cleared all events and rebooted alot!Has anyone seen this if so sorry for taking up space just post the thread. Thanks all!!

Is this the error you're getting?  "At least one service or driver failed during system startup. Use Event Viewer to examine the event log for details"  If so, you can check your device manager and see if there are any exclamation points and/or question marks on any of the devices (which could be causing that message).

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 1:03 AM
  • I think it has to do with Trust on the TermService, and perflib.ini Have tried to reset it numerous times but can't get it. No Device errors just this one warning in the event viewwer. Thanks for Reply. I'll be installing an OEM WHS software in the nest week or so.

Sunday, November 25, 2007 4:45 PM
  • I had the same error msg and found one device that WHS was not using, so I removed it from the system.  Everything is working correctly.

Sunday, November 25, 2007 5:36 PM