How do Live Meeting store its SIP data? RRS feed

• Question

• We have a OCS Edge server, and we're now started inviting customers to join our meetings.
    I would like to test this, but I encountered some problems.
    I went home, and started my computer. I logged on using a local account (the computer is not a domain member). My home computer is Vista Enterprise.

So I used VPN and installed Communicator and Live Meeting (LMSetup) from our fileshare. I Closed down VPN and first tried Communicator to check if Communcator worked fine by use of our Edge. It did.

Now, I would like to try invite myself using my yahoo-mail address for Live Meeting testing. However then I got problems: Live meeting started to ask for my work domain password...

I see that I can create a new local account on my home computer, and it did work fine, but how can I clear the settings Live Meeting is reading so I can connect using a "anonymous/customer"-account? Is there anywhere in registry? Or is the Sip information somehow written to the account?

I also hear a consultant of us have the same problem; how to connect to various customers using different sips (and anonymous).
    Thursday, December 18, 2008 3:19 PM

All replies

• Try here:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Live Meeting\Preferences\Server

value = ServerFocusFactory
    Wednesday, February 25, 2009 9:21 PM
  • uh no. that key is empty at my place. I also see the branch HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Live Meeting\Preferences\Server\Backup, however that is also empty.
    Monday, March 2, 2009 6:37 AM