none
Forums Editor changed RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

it seems for me that there is a change in the forums editor, new version or updated one?

I am missing the option to just "click" in the thread that i am editing and the cursor is available at the latest donw position if the mouse is pointing to the empty space in the thread.

NOW i have to place the mouse exactly at the end of the last line to get the cursor working in the thread again.

Please bring back the option to just click in the thread and the cursor is working without placing it exactly.

Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
    Monday, April 18, 2011 6:42 AM

Answers

All replies

• We updated the editor a couple of months ago. We'll take a look at this, we haven't made any changes to the editor in a couple of months that I' aware of though.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 1:45 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi Brent,

i realized that but this "option" has started since some days. So i was asking about. :-)

Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
    Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:00 AM