I am a Newbie RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Seniors,

I am a Newbie kindly direct me how to participate in the forums, projects and other contest.

I wish all the seniors a hearty congratulations and the fresh contestants my best wishes.

regards,
    Zeno J Sahaya
    Friday, September 7, 2007 2:25 PM

Answers

• Hi Zeno,

Welcome to the contest. I had the oppurtunity in participating in the last contest.

The forums, is basically an interaction platform, where we can discuss anything from html, .net to solving puzzles. For this very reason, the forum has been categorised as necessary. Depending upon your interactions in the forum, you will be awarded points at the end of each month.

Regarding the projects which is the s2b program, you have to pick a scenario, and develop the project using the prescribed technologies. This allows you to gain hands-on experience on some real-time projects. Points are also given for participating in this progran.

If you want a detailed analysis of the points and thier allotment, please visit http://www.studentrockstar.com/pointstable.aspx

Once again welcome to the contest and best of luck....

Friday, September 7, 2007 2:41 PM
  • For studentrockstar main sucess mantra is forums and quiz. Hit the quiz and do nice coding and win full 1000points. Also other day to day activities will crop up, so be on ur toes.
    Friday, September 7, 2007 6:15 PM

All replies

• Hi Zeno,

Welcome to the contest. I had the oppurtunity in participating in the last contest.

The forums, is basically an interaction platform, where we can discuss anything from html, .net to solving puzzles. For this very reason, the forum has been categorised as necessary. Depending upon your interactions in the forum, you will be awarded points at the end of each month.

Regarding the projects which is the s2b program, you have to pick a scenario, and develop the project using the prescribed technologies. This allows you to gain hands-on experience on some real-time projects. Points are also given for participating in this progran.

If you want a detailed analysis of the points and thier allotment, please visit http://www.studentrockstar.com/pointstable.aspx

Once again welcome to the contest and best of luck....

Friday, September 7, 2007 2:41 PM
  •  

me too a newbie...I hope U guyz help me out.....for bttr performing in the contest...
    Friday, September 7, 2007 2:54 PM
  •  

For reg. in forum first u have to reg.(useing your .Net Id) then u have to enter your display name in display name fileds.

Friday, September 7, 2007 3:36 PM
  • hello zeno and empty...welcome to student rockstar...
    hope u guys wud enjoy this contest...thers nothing much to teach here to be successful in this contest...jus be active in forums and keep watching studentrockstar.com for updates abt the contest...never miss the quiz being conduceted every month...

ALL THE BEST...
    Friday, September 7, 2007 4:50 PM
  • For studentrockstar main sucess mantra is forums and quiz. Hit the quiz and do nice coding and win full 1000points. Also other day to day activities will crop up, so be on ur toes.
    Friday, September 7, 2007 6:15 PM
  •  

hi welcome to student rockstar ..dont miss the quiz and forums sections for big bang of points
    Saturday, September 8, 2007 6:21 AM