Updating stocks quotes in (expired) Money + portfolio RRS feed

• Question

• I have purchased money+ two years ago and it is now expired. I have bought several stocks and the quotes are not updated online anymore in my portfolio. I dowloaded the sunset sku version but it doesn't solve the problem,  I have to update it manually and it is not very practical. I have been using Money since 1999 with Money98. In Money98, quotes were updated automatically online and indefiniteley. While upgrading to Money+ I expected some improvements.... I should have stick to money 98, it was still working altough not compatible with Vista. Is there a means to have those quotes updated online?  Is there a means to export my portfolio to MSN money easily? Is it possible to revert from Money+ to Money 98?

Thanks for advices.

Sunday, August 1, 2010 3:49 PM

All replies

• There are several other threads that deal with ways to get quotes post expiration. None are as good as what expired. All are probably better than manual. There is no easy way to revert to M98 and I would not recommend it besides.
    • Proposed as answer by Money user Sunday, August 1, 2010 9:07 PM
    Sunday, August 1, 2010 4:55 PM
  • Even IF you could revert to Money 98 or even IF you were still using Money 98 the ability to download stock quotes automatically in ANY version of Money will end after January 31, 2011. Steve 
    Sunday, August 1, 2010 9:10 PM
  • Does that Jan 2011 date apply even if the version of Money that I have does not expire until July 2011?
    Friday, August 13, 2010 12:46 AM
  • Does that Jan 2011 date apply even if the version of Money that I have does not expire until July 2011?

Yes.
    Saturday, August 21, 2010 3:11 PM