none
A new user id

Question

1. I have an old user id from a year ago. Now I have a new user id userid@yahoo.com
    2. No matter what I do, it refers to my old user id.
    3. They recommend I do a 'Switch user operations' to replace the old user id with my new one (userid@yahoo.com)
    4. Where do I do this

sealsplash

Saturday, December 20, 2014 7:10 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Sealsplash,

Where did you enter the user id? Whether you entered the new user id and password on the place instead of using the default user id?

It would be better if you provide us detailed steps about what you are doing before you get this issue so that we can help you better.

Thanks,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 22, 2014 6:03 AM
  • Hi,

What about your issue now?

If you have resolved it, you can share the solution here, which will be beneficial for other members with the same issue.

If you did not, please tell us more information, I will try my best to help you.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, December 26, 2014 6:49 AM
  • Hello,

1. What is this user ID for?

2. What is "it"?

3. Who is "They"

4. You need to tell US what you are trying to do.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, January 9, 2015 6:30 PM
  • For Microsoft account issues I'd start here.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/sign-in-cant

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Saturday, January 10, 2015 11:12 PM