none
Running out to email storage... RRS feed

• Question

• My email its not working due to lack of storage. 

Im trying to free up some space, but its been impossible. 

Any advise?

I really need my email to work every day!

Thank you 

Saturday, December 7, 2019 11:38 PM

All replies

• 1. If you're struggling with the Windows Store "Mail" App, that's like a little brother compared to Outlook, where you can "sweep" all from filtered groups or keywords more easily.

2. Try using the Web client. log into your live mail on https://outlook.live.com/ for the same wider range of tidy-up options, including adding rules for future incoming.

3. Also, you could use the archive feature, which is an online version of exporting your old emails.

4. Archive some vital emails to file, using the desktop Outlook client.

5. Pay for an upgrade for more storage space

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL READERS...

NEVER USE OST/PST conversion software. 

"They fill your mind with false hopes.

They speak visions from their own minds!"

You may end up having all your emails stolen, passwords exposed, your identity misused, and even financial loss.

NEVER USE 3rd party OST/PST export/recovery software.

If it was legitimate software, they wouldn't be spamming so many forums, for so long, with new app names every week! 

Stay safe,
    Pete

#PEJL
    Got any nice code? If you invest time in coding an elegant, novel or impressive answer on MSDN forums, why not copy it over to TechNet Wiki. Sharing is caring <3
    Have you got what it takes to become this month's TechNet Technical Guru? Join a long list of well known community big hitters, show your knowledge and prowess in your favoured technologies! Share the pain, teach others, save the day, from 101 to 1337, give a little back to those less awesome than you :D

Sunday, December 8, 2019 12:40 AM