Money 2002 RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting a message every time I make an entry on Money 2002.  as follows 

Due to changes in your Money file, the saved version of the *(square bracket) (Square bracket)Money Auto-Saved Repprt* report is no longer valid.

Money has attempted to reset this report, but you should delete it from your list of favourites and recreate it to avoid unreliable information.

I cannot find any reports in my list of favourites.

i have no idea of how to correct the error.  Any help would be appreciated.

Saturday, June 1, 2019 12:08 PM

All replies

• I would consider running salv.exe level 2.  That is a file repair.

If that does not fix it,  do level 1,  that will delete any favorite reports, it will also reset the report system. The level 1 and level 2 does different things. Sometimes level 2, level 1, level 2 in sequence is called for.

While you are thinking of it, review your backup policy to keep multiple vintages of your backups on different media. This avoids having Money overwrite a good backup with a backup of a corrupted file. It avoids the loosing your Money file to a hard drive crash. Money 2002 can do an upon-exit backup and a scheduled backup. I do my scheduled backup to a USB flash drive. However Money 2002 will not write to a USB drive with more than 4 GB of free space.

Saturday, June 1, 2019 1:08 PM