none
PartnerSource Business Center Error - Our apologies...An unexpected error occurred. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I've been working on the error above with Microsoft for several days with no result.  I can login to PartnerSource without issues using my personal live account and my organization account.  However when I click the link to Partnersource business Center I get the error above.

Microsoft has suggested to clear my browser history - cookies - which I've done many times on 4 different browsers - IE, Edge, Chrome and Safari. I've tried running in private browsing window, logged using my live id rather than organization ID and skipping the synchronization step (they are linked already according the partnersource and I see no way to unlink them).  I've actually tried every permutation that I can think of. 

I was able to get into Business Center one time - the first time I linked the personal live ID with the organization ID but have not been able to get in since.

I have also tried using the link to business center directly rather than going through partner source but again does not work.

I can briefly see a lot of credential exchanges going on - federated login, AAD credentials and the like but somewhere this "unexpected" error occurs.

Any ideas to solve this mystery is much appreciated.

• Edited by GMcP Friday, August 17, 2018 4:30 PM
    • Moved by Dave PatrickMVP, Moderator Friday, August 17, 2018 6:54 PM not reporting forums application issues
    Friday, August 17, 2018 4:22 PM

Answers