none
I have bad Experience wit Prometric RRS feed

• Question

• Prometric scheduling exam without checking the local exam center work schedule, they have scheduled my exam on Holiday and I went to take the exam and the exam center was closed. This thing happened with two other collogues as well and I have called the exam center and they said this problem is from Prometric and the local exam centers told me this happens to many people. What is Microsoft doing to resolve this issue?? I would not take this exam through prometrics if this would not be my only option... Prometric monopolized this service...they are doing whatever they want to do with their service...

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 5:03 PM

Answers

• It is actually the exam centres fault, not Prometric's.  It's up to exam centres to notify Prometric of days they will not be open or cannot schedule in exams.  How on earth are Prometric supposed to know what an exam centre is doing?

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 9:25 PM
  • I encountered this before and Prometric does call me when the exam centre feedback to Prometric. The exam centre isn't authorized to call you. In my case, the nearest Prometric branch office is located in Malaysia.

Regards,
    Milton Goh
    MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, MCTS, MCP
    Blog: blog.nerdytwo.com
    Twitter: @miltongoh

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 3:57 AM

All replies

• It is actually the exam centres fault, not Prometric's.  It's up to exam centres to notify Prometric of days they will not be open or cannot schedule in exams.  How on earth are Prometric supposed to know what an exam centre is doing?

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 9:25 PM
  • I encountered this before and Prometric does call me when the exam centre feedback to Prometric. The exam centre isn't authorized to call you. In my case, the nearest Prometric branch office is located in Malaysia.

Regards,
    Milton Goh
    MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, MCTS, MCP
    Blog: blog.nerdytwo.com
    Twitter: @miltongoh

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 3:57 AM