Is there any way to get the iSCSI CNA/HBA adapter link status/speed using command in Windows server OS? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Is it possible to get the CNA/HBA iSCSI adapter's MAC,link status, and speed using command in the Windows server OS(2012R2/2016/2019)? I can see the information are listed under Device manager --> Storage controllers --> Properties --> Advanced Tab, however I cannot get these info using the command line... Is there any commands to read these data? Or, is there a place where these data are stored that I can check? Thanks…

Thanks,

Sean

• Moved by Bill_Stewart Wednesday, September 4, 2019 9:07 PM This is not "scripts on demand"
    Tuesday, April 2, 2019 4:08 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for the reply! I have tried "Get-IscsiConnection" and "Get-IscsiSession", however, these commands does not show the iSCSI link speed and iSCSI MAC address... 

These info can be seen in Windows device manager GUI(please refer to screenshot in below google link, not sure why I'm not able to post pics to the forum)...is there any commands that can get this info?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ztWSNAXohfDcuFAD8i9uNVWri2JG7xek/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Sean

Thursday, April 11, 2019 10:08 AM
  • You will have to get the adapter that the iscsi is connected on.

\_(ツ)_/

Thursday, April 11, 2019 10:36 AM