MS Certification Marks Split up RRS feed

• Question

• I have Cleared MS certification last year November : 2013. I did nt received the Test results. Now how should i retreive my marks Split up. I have logged into prometric and i did not get the transcript. Please let me know the process.
    Tuesday, September 2, 2014 3:57 PM

Answers

• There is no way of obtaining a copy of your exam report as it is only produced on the day you sit your exam.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCSA, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Thursday, September 4, 2014 12:53 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I hope when you complete the certification in Prometric or any other test centre they would have give the original copy of the Mark sheet with break up, mcp id details. Not sure how you missed it.

By providing your Live id you can login and download your registered e-mail in the MCP site as well.

https://mcp.microsoft.com/transcriptandcertificate/transcriptdownload.aspx

Hope this helps!

Cheers, Senthilraj

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 3:37 AM
  • There is no way of obtaining a copy of your exam report as it is only produced on the day you sit your exam.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCSA, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Thursday, September 4, 2014 12:53 AM