Windows 7 validation for an upgrade to windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• Windows 7 is currently installed on my pc. I would like to upgrade to windows 10 but I am experiencing a problem with entering the product key for windows 7, whenever I enter the product key it gives me the error message: Activation Error: 0xC004E003 (License Evaluation Failed) after reading through Microsoft's help pages I have found that the only option to activate windows is through phone activation, this however is not available and I only have the three options of; buying a new product key which is not a viable option, the second option is use a different product key and the third option is to contact Microsoft which I cant do either. I have also tried the change product key option to the left of the product ID and that has not worked either. this is becoming increasingly frustrating as I either have the validate windows popup or the upgrade to windows 10 popup.

I would appreciate any help in regards to this problem and unless there is some secret location or magical code I will be stuck with an invalidated version of windows 7.

P.S. I would also like to upgrade the ram in the computer so it would also help if somebody could tell me if there was a way to ugrade from 32x bit win 7 to 64x bit windows 10. and for the record my pc is compatible with 64 bit windows although I only have the 32 bit windows 7 disk

Sunday, January 31, 2016 4:33 AM

Answers

• To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool

(download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )

Once saved, run the tool.

Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.

To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.x

- in your own thread, please

Please also state the Version and Edition of Windows quoted on your COA sticker (if you have one) on the case of your machine (or inside the battery compartment), but do NOT quote the Key on the sticker!

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/Hardware.aspx

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    No - I do not work for Microsoft, or any of its contractors.

Monday, March 28, 2016 7:46 AM