none
Threads have been deleted? RRS feed

Answers

• There were some problems starting about four days ago where profile activity, points accumulation and email alerts were broken. The alerts and activity and points accumulation did come back about 36 hours ago but some points were lost and some threads are currently broken where they can't be moved or replied to (engineering is working on) also I noticed, as others have, that some posts / replies just disappeared like there may have been some sort of roll back condition which I'm guessing likely won't be recovered.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 3:42 AM

All replies

• There were some problems starting about four days ago where profile activity, points accumulation and email alerts were broken. The alerts and activity and points accumulation did come back about 36 hours ago but some points were lost and some threads are currently broken where they can't be moved or replied to (engineering is working on) also I noticed, as others have, that some posts / replies just disappeared like there may have been some sort of roll back condition which I'm guessing likely won't be recovered.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 3:42 AM
  • Okay. Thanks Dave.

Armin

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 9:41 AM