Reactivated user not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I've reactivated a user but it won't allow them to be logged in now, it just gives the error:

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Now this is IFD CRM on premises, it detects the user in active directory if I try and create a new user for example but I'm not sure why this is happening?  The user left the organisation and has now returned.  What could be causing this one?  Thanks.

Friday, February 27, 2015 5:18 PM

Answers

• Hello,

There is a workaround for this issue, open same user record and enter windows id for other user who doesn't have CRM access for temporary use and hit save button once saved then again enter the same user windows id and save the record and try to access CRM that should work.

Hope this helps. If you get answer of your question, please mark the response as an answer and vote as helpful !!!
    Vikram Singh. !!!  My Blog

• Marked as answer by RoarCRM Monday, March 2, 2015 2:45 PM
    Friday, February 27, 2015 5:33 PM

All replies

• Hello,

There is a workaround for this issue, open same user record and enter windows id for other user who doesn't have CRM access for temporary use and hit save button once saved then again enter the same user windows id and save the record and try to access CRM that should work.

Hope this helps. If you get answer of your question, please mark the response as an answer and vote as helpful !!!
    Vikram Singh. !!!  My Blog

• Marked as answer by RoarCRM Monday, March 2, 2015 2:45 PM
    Friday, February 27, 2015 5:33 PM
  • Perfect, thank you.
    Monday, March 2, 2015 2:45 PM