Azure mvc web app deploy with 2 dbcontexts and class library RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys i am trying to deploy mvc application to azure. so far, ive done half of the work. so, main web application with AplicationDbContext is were my Identity2.0 tables are for user and roles and so on. Now, i have DAL class library for model and QuizContext for the rest of the application. I what to use one instance of database for storing these two contexts and as u can see from the server explorer on the left its done on localhost, but when i try to publish it on azure only mvc web project is deployed. Just to be sure ive connected with sql management studio to azure database and it only shows Identity tables. After searching for few days online to find solution i gave up cuz they are all basic stuff.

Can u help me make that happen :D My goal is to deploy web application with class library(s) and 2 DbContexts using one database on azure.

if i posted to the wrong forum show me the right one and ill repost

Thank u very much.

Thursday, August 17, 2017 9:26 PM

All replies

• Thursday, August 17, 2017 9:47 PM
  • Hi stefann91,

According to your question is more related to Azure Mvc , you could post a new  thread to Azure and ASP.NET forum  for suitable support.

The Visual C# discuss and ask the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools . If you have some grammar or code errors, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to give you a solution .

Best Regards,
    Feih-7

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 18, 2017 2:55 AM
  • yeah thanks, that forum will be better :D its my 1st post so i cant find my way in forum its big.
    Friday, August 18, 2017 5:40 AM