Looking for a Chart RRS feed

• Question

• I know you can easily see a chart with individual holdings but what about seeing a chart with the portfolio the holdings are in?
    Monday, November 17, 2014 12:23 PM

All replies

• I'm not quite sure what you are asking, but you can generate additional investment reports this way:

- Go to Portfolio Manager

- Use "Select View" and "Group By" dropdowns to display the format that you would like to see in a report

- In the left column under "Other Tasks" select More>Copy to Clipboard

- Open a new file in a spreadsheet program (Excel, OpenOffice Calc, etc.) and paste the clipboard contents into the spreadsheet

The above assumes that you are using Money Plus Sunset, but I believe that this will also work with some earlier versions.

Let us know if this works for you or post back with more detail if you are looking for something different.

Bill Becker

Monday, November 17, 2014 5:07 PM

• Trying to find chart on my brokerage acct as a whole rather than individual  stocks and mutual funds

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 12:14 AM
  • What type of chart?  Brokerage account value over time?  You could do that by customizing the "Net Worth over Time" report by selecting only your brokerage account.

Or something different?  What rows and columns (or x an y axes) would you like to see?

Bill Becker

• Proposed as answer by Bill Becker Tuesday, November 18, 2014 2:31 AM
    Tuesday, November 18, 2014 2:09 AM
  • What type of chart?  Brokerage account value over time?  You could do that by customizing the "Net Worth over Time" report by selecting only your brokerage account.

Or something different?  What rows and columns (or x an y axes) would you like to see?

Bill Becker

Yes exactly. Brokerage acct worth over 5 years for example

Just figured it out by selecting which accounts in Net Worth over time, customize, then accounts
    Thanks
    Tuesday, November 18, 2014 2:19 AM