A huge problem with Windows Live OneCare Safety Center RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

Hi,

As I told before on this forum, there is a huge problem with WLOC Safety Center.

The ActiveX is damage and the build is out-to-date.

I'm in touch with someone at Microsoft/Redmond in charge of the Safety Scanner.

He was now aware of the " can't lauch the scanner " issue. But now, his team is aware of that.

This issue seems to be affecting only the European users using the Scanner for Vista.

As soon as I get a feedback to trouble shoot this problem, I will let you know.

Ben

Monday, October 22, 2007 4:05 PM

All replies

• Hi Ben

This forum is for Windows Live OneCare even though the Safety Center has the same name you need to post to there forum it can be found here http://boards.live.com/safetyboards/board.aspx?BoardID=225 

chuck

Monday, October 22, 2007 5:02 PM
  • Hi Chuck,

I know this forum where I posted a lot and a plenty of users have posted as no one is able to launch the WLOC  Safety Scanner, but the main problem is that nobody from the WLOC Safety Center has been visited this forum since 2006......

But I'm in touch with someone from the WLOC Safety Center Team who looks into this issue, he was not aware of this problem...

Thanks.

Ben

Monday, October 22, 2007 5:07 PM
  • Ben if you look at the Safety Center forum you will see that someone is there looking  at the posts and replaying. They would not be here  reading and replaying as this is not there forum.

chuck

Monday, October 22, 2007 5:17 PM
  • By the way, I'm in touch with someone in charge of WLOC Safety Center at Microsoft/Redmond.

He was not aware of the problem that I explained to all on the forum, which prooves that they don't read the post and that they are stuck with " this loop issue" affecting the European Users.

Ben

Monday, October 22, 2007 5:20 PM
  • All of that is fine I am saying this is not the forum to be posting Safety Center issues in as we have nothing to do with it.

chuck

Monday, October 22, 2007 5:44 PM