Can't find "Voice response workflow application" under Templates ! RRS feed

• Question

• I'd just beegin using speech server 2007 and i need to begin development, my problem is that after installing Speech server 2007, i tried to create a voice response workflow application but i didn't find any icon for it in the templates pane in the new project dialog under "Speech", would anybody please tell me how can i install this, is it missing step on the speech server installation or it's a plug in i can get from somewhere, please help..

Sunday, December 9, 2007 4:45 PM

All replies

• Did you install the Speech Server development tools?

Monday, December 10, 2007 7:11 PM
  • Thank you for your response i'd re deployed the whole environemt and i found it ... but while i'm searching on the internet i found some other template named "speech workflow application template" which it was not installed is it a standalone blug in that should be deployed by iteslf ?

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 11:36 AM
  • Everything you need is installed by the speech server installer. The developments tools are installed when you select the development tools option via the speech server installer.

Personally I wouldn't go installing a template I found on the web when the official and supported template is installed for you .

If you cannot install the development tools, I would check for missing prerequisites that the installed would detail when you select development tools.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 2:57 PM