[http://moneycentral.msn.com]Portfolio Manager not working. RRS feed

• Question

• My Portfolio Manager isn't working this am.  Anyone else?  I get: "portfol mangr is exper a prob  with netw or online svc.   your data cannot be sent..."
    Fran
    Friday, October 7, 2011 3:21 PM

All replies

• having the same problem this morning
    Friday, October 7, 2011 3:55 PM
  • Same thing happening to me.  It ha s Happened B4 and was down for days.
    Friday, October 7, 2011 4:59 PM
  • I, too, have not able to get my portfolio data since Midnight 10/6/11 Thursday.  Now I am missing 2 days of data.

I have wasted a lot of time trying to see if it is a glitch with my computers or my network!!! 

I wish MSN would sent a more decissive popup that doesn't leave one wondering where problem is: 

"Portfolio Manager is experiencing a problem with the internet or online service.  Your data cannot be sent or retrieved.  Click OK to refresh the page and try again." 

This leaves me wondering if the problem is with my online service?  This has happened many times in the past serveral years (aprox. every 3 to 6 months)! 

I didn't see any lead get to any Forum's on the Money pages and got here by odd luck!  Anyway, now that I see others are having the same problem I know the problem is at MSN's end. 

Now we must just wait as the days of data go by.

Friday, October 7, 2011 9:37 PM
  • I  called 1888-998-6718. This was a person at answers@microsoft.com. He got my old portfolio back on my computer
    Thursday, November 20, 2014 9:07 PM