none
PANIC: Broken AVD system path. Check your ANDROID_SDK_ROOT value RRS feed

• Question

• Im trying to run an android app Im making in visual studio  but i'm getting this issue

PANIC: Broken AVD system path. Check your ANDROID_SDK_ROOT value  it told me to go to this folder [/Users/name/Library/Developer/Xamarin/android-sdk-macosx]

but I don't know what to do from here to fix it?

Monday, April 13, 2020 2:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Crazy_Illusioner,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

After researching, I suppose this issue is more about Android, I suggest you can redirect to Stack Overflow tagged android forum and start a new thread for a more professional help. Thanks for your understanding.

BTW, you could have a look at the similar issue and hope it helps: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39645178/panic-broken-avd-system-path-check-your-android-sdk-root-value?page=1&tab=votes#tab-top

If there is anything else we can do for you, please kindly post in this forum.

Sorry for any inconvenience and hoping everything goes well.

Best Regards,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, April 13, 2020 7:47 AM